Ashtanga word is made from “ashta” means 8 and “anga” limbs, ashtanga yoga has eight limbs of yoga practice that allows one to achieve the ultimate goal of yoga practices which is to be liberated.
Niyama(attitude to ourselves)
Pranayama(breath work for pranaextention and control)
Ashtanga vinyasa is a yoga asana sequence practice that is based on Ashtanga yoga mentioned above.
- Yoga for beginners
- Yoga & The Vegetarian Debate
- Asanas for Knee Pain
- Gomukhasan (Cow face posture) : Its Benefits, Contraindications, Precautions
- Matsyasana or Fish pose : How to Do It, Benefits, Step by Step Instructions & Precautions
- Eagle Pose (Garudasana): Step by Step Instructions, Benefits, Contraindications and Cautions
- Chair Pose: Step by Step Instructions, Benefits, Contraindications and Cautions
- Yoga Asanas for Asthma
- Veerabhadrasana : How to do Warrior Pose, Benefits & Contraindications
- What is Ayurvedic Massage?
- What is Yogic Food?
- What is Vinyasa Flow Yoga?
- What is Ashtanga Yoga?
- What is Hatha Yoga?
- What is Multi-Style Yoga?
- What is Yoga Asanas?
- What is Yoga Anatomy?
- How to Do Mandukasana, or Frog Posture?
- How to Do Vajrasana, Thunderbolt Pose, or Diamond Pose?
- How to Do Nadishodhan Pranayama?